Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

" Posh Party Paks "


How simple is it to go to a party supply store and buy your childs favorite character for there birthday? Well it might be simple but in my opinion it's not original. Or what about when it's a character that you can't find , like my 4 year old daughter that wanted a Wonder Woman party well that was a challenge for me to achieve when everywhere I went they had nothing Wonder Woman so I had to make everything myself. So I came up with a party hall that could serve parents that don't have the time or creative touch to throw something like this together. I love working with color and patterns the best part is that any colors you want to mix and match is possible. Why settle for what's in the store? Give your next party a personal touch. " Make a statement in your Kids party " we will have more info and pics soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment